Monday, January 16, 2012

Domesticated...I am getting there.

So, before I was a SAHM, I was 'just a mom.' Ha!

I have always loved to cook, been tolerant of cleaning, and obsessed on some level with organization.

Since becoming a SAHM, I have found a new love: baking!

Primarily this love has morphed into homemade bread. In the last week I have made5 loves of white bread, 2 pans of cinnamon rolls, a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread, a pan of dinner rolls and a batch of biscuits. YUMMY!

I am also certain that all of these things will find me back the recent 7 pounds I have managed to lose.

Now, if I only I could make myself clean a little more and make a little less mess each time I do this baking, my house would be a bit more presentable a bit more often.

MommyShelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment