Monday, May 9, 2011

A word about Moms!

Everyone has a mom!
God made it that way, for which I am very thankful.
I love my Mom. She is great. Even at 27, she stills helps me when I need help and she still thinks of the little things that I will like. Just like, when I see her next, she will probably fix me something that I really love to eat. She makes quilts and will sometimes make one for just little ol' me (or one of my children).
She spoils my children rotten, while still maintaining that authority that they need. She thinks of them while out shopping and will often pick up something for them, so when she sees them next, they get something from Gra-ma.
She spoils my sister rotten (yes, even still at the ripe old age of 24). When she is in need, she provides her with shelter. When she needs a sitter, she is more than willing to watch K for the day (or weekend) to help her out. Now, not to say she wouldn't do the same for us, but we do live 4 hours away, so it is a bit harder to do for us.
Not to say my Mom is perfect, but she is mine. While my Sis & I have given her a run for her money over the years, she has maintained being a good mom. I hope that when I when i get to be her age and have Grandchildren of my own, that my children will look back on me and say the same things.
So, in honor of Mother's Day (yesterday), I will post some pics of me & the boys.

Me & L (notice the pouting 3 yr old in the background!)
Boy it was windy yesterday!!!

L eating one of my flowers while looking sheepish & wondering why I am telling him not to

B being himself and looking cute doing it

I hope all of you moms out there had a great Mother's Day & may God Bless you all!!!

MommyShelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment