Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life with a 3 year old

   So, the guy who dubbed the phrase, "Terrible Two's," clearly was not around much when that child turned 3!
   While I do love my 3 year old dearly, I do loathe his stubbornness, his determination & his constant whining (like his 11 month old brother). This child is hard headed like no other (except his mother) and constantly lets us know exactly what he wants and how he wants it.
   Then there are the times that he is screaming and while in the middle of the fit, does or says something cute & charming. Such as: I luv you momma! Melt my heart!!!
   I also believe that God sent me this little angel to test my temper & attitude as a mommy. Well, let me tell you, it is most certainly a test. I fail every day. But, I take a deep breath, count to ten and try again.
   A very inspiring lady in my local MOPS group once told us: "It will NEVER be this hard again." And I believe it. So, no matter what life throws at you, remember that phrase and remember this one as well: "I CAN do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Until next time,
MommyShelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment