Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Change...

   Raise your hand if you are adverse to change! Not here. I like change and sometimes crave change. For instance, Saturday afternoon involved me changing the bedrooms around and lots of cleaning.
   Right now, in my life, is one of those times in which I am craving some change. The stresses of day-to-day life are getting to me. Small children, house work, a full-time job, a husband, etc... They are all getting to me.
   While I know that I need some change, I am, however, not capable of knowing what that is on my own. Therefore, I have spent a great deal of time lately praying about that change and what it shall be. UGH!!! Thinking about my stress is stressing me out. :)
   So, while I am trying to figure all of this out, I encourage you to also figure out what in your life is making you stressed & then pray about changing it. Because as the old saying goes, "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"

Considering Change,
MommyShelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment