Monday, August 1, 2011

M.O.B. Blog Hop

(Sorry no button, could get it to work, but here is the link): http://www.themobsociety.com/2011/07/the-first-annual-boy-mom-bloghop-2011/

I would first like to Welcome anyone who has not visited before and a Welcome Back to those of you who haven't read in a while.

Life as MommyShelle is a blog all about me and my (un)perfect life as a mom of two boys. Also, the life I lead as a wife to my wonderful husband. B is almost 4 (2 more months) and L is 15 months. They are rambunctious and adorable. They are my world and my pain in the hind end. I wouldn't trade them for anything, but would trade their attitudes for new ones (some of the time).

I am a working mom (for 4 more days) who has decided to become a SAHM and spend more time with these lovely creatures God has given me the blessing to raise. That and the fact daycare is costing both arms & four legs most months. This was a very hard decision for our family to come to, but we have been praying about for several months.

I have been a member of MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) for almost 4 years and have taken on the role of co-coordinator this year with my dearest friend, Julie. I am also the member of a little country (way out in the country) church her in rural Missouri and my husband leads the music on Sundays.

So, come on back and keep in touch. I update as often as my life as MommyShelle allows.

Until next time,
MommyShelle C

2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the BlogHop. It is great to meet your family. Your boys are so blessed to be at home with you. I decided to stay at home after my first son was born. We pray often for the Lord to continue to allow me to stay with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! You have two super adorable boys!!! I am so happy for you that you are getting to stay home with your boys! It really is the best job in the world!!

    ReplyDelete