Monday, May 19, 2014

Alas, We Meet Again!

So it has been awhile, so let me catch you up quickly:

Made an offer on a house, it got accepted, we went under contract.
J got another year older.
I got to buy a brand new refrigerator and washer and dryer set.
We had a very handy moving crew of friends and Boss Man that got us moved quickly.
My mom paid us a visit and measured all of our windows for curtains.
We celebrated my 30th birthday in the new house and a dear friend made me a Red Velvet cake, so I wouldn't have to bake my own birthday cake.
B and L are both playing baseball/ T-ball.
L turned 4.
We had the first big birthday party in the new house and my dad and sister finally got to visit and see the house.
B graduated "Bloomed" from Kindergarten.
L was screened for and accepted into the schools pre-K program.
J has to do most of the running for the boys' ball practices (in the evenings while I'm at work) and is getting a taste of what all I do in a days time.
I have had several cupcake orders and they keep on coming in.

That has been life, in a large nutshell, for the last 4 months.

I will try to get some new pictures loaded soon and some pictures of the new house as well.

Until Next Time,
MommyShelle



No comments:

Post a Comment