Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cards By: MommyShelle

So for a couple of months now, I have been exploring a new area of the crafting world; card making.
**I have changed my title to show a few of my favorite cards I have made.**

I started by making one for a wedding shower, then made some for graduations and then got an order for a Mother's Day card. I have an order for next month for a Star Wars card, but since I do NOT anything about Star Wars except what Darth Vader and Yoda look like, it has taken some time to get going on.

I think I am going to give this card making a real shot and try to make a small (very small at the moment) side business out of it. It feeds my love of crafting and being creative, but doesn't take up as much time at one time as scrapbooking does.

If you are interested in having a card made, but leave me a message or contact me and let me know.

Also, in 2 days and 6 hours (approximately) we are leaving on our very first vacation. We are headed to Orange Beach, AL for a few days. It is sure to be an exciting and interesting time.
I will post pictures and vacation experiences when I get back.

Head on over to Travel Chatter (www.travelchatter.biz) and check out some fun and exciting travel news from a dear friend of mine. She has been everywhere and blogs about it just to kill some time.

Talk to you after my sunburn arrives,
MommyShelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment