Friday, October 21, 2011

'Fall'ing Into The New routine

It has been a little over two months since I started being a SAHM.

It has been exciting and exhausting, energetic and hard. As well as having my own two kids at home with me everyday, I have also been watching other kids. I have a little boy two days a week and two sisters three days a week. It is hard enough keeping my own two kids in line and on task, adding 3 more kids to the mix makes it impossible most times. (It does help that I love kids and had wanted to be a teacher at one time.)

But by far, the hardest part, is keeping all of the schedules on schedule. I have 2 calendars hanging in the same spot. One is for the everyday stuff; like who I am keeping that day, Dr. Appointments, school stuff, trash pick ups, etc... The other calendar has birthdays & anniversaries on it. Then just to make it worse, B's ACTUAL preschool calendar hangs next to them.

I knew this was going to be the hardest thing I had ever done, but that was an understatement by far.

The next 10 days of life will include:
Grandparent pictures with Granny & Pa
Grandpa Ray's birthday party
B is helper of the day at preschool
Fall Party at preschool
B's 4th birthday party
Church Hayride
Halloween/ B's 4th birthday

OMG!!!!!!!

Oh well. If we weren't busy, we would be bored. If we were bored, we would complain. If we complain, then we get busy. thus the cycle of life...

What does your Fall schedule look like??
MommyShelle C

No comments:

Post a Comment